If you begin a SATAC TAFE SA application you will agree to the following terms and conditions of application:
- Any offer to a course, or any subsequent enrolment, made in error or on the basis of untrue or incomplete information can be withdrawn or varied by SATAC or TAFE SA.
- Any offers made on the basis of work experience or current employment are conditional. You will be required to provide evidence to TAFE SA prior to enrolment in any course that requires such experience or employment, including those delivered in Workplace Study mode.
- You must meet stated deadlines and take any required action relating to your application. SATAC and TAFE SA will not be held responsible in the event that you fail to meet these requirements, and your application will not be guaranteed equal consideration.
- You authorise SATAC and TAFE SA to obtain official records from any relevant educational institution. SATAC and TAFE SA are not responsible if the institution does not provide these records.
- SATAC will provide its participating institutions with details of your application and the records relating to it. Institutions may use this information to provide you with information about other course and career options.
- If you are successful in your application to TAFE SA, your name may be published in the media. If you do not want your name to be published, you must notify SATAC in writing.
- TAFE SA reserves the right to review your current skills and enrol you at the most appropriate entry level for any course you may be offered.
- TAFE SA reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, TAFE SA will make every effort to place you in the next available intake or offer an alternate course of study.
- To study at TAFE SA you must be at least 16 years of age and not enrolled in school. By submitting your application you agree that you are at least 16 years of age and will not be enrolled in a school at the time you commence study in your intended TAFE SA course.
Additional condition for school leaver applicants
- SATAC may provide your school with information regarding your application and any offer made to you. If you do not want this to happen, you must notify SATAC in writing.